My last positions in FinTech at SISOW, BUCKAROO & PAY.
- Always looking for business development opportunities within a particular area or sector.
- Responsible for achieving growth in new markets and establishing and guiding innovative techniques.
- Build relationships (loyalty) with existing customers to get the maximum return from them as well.
- Driving peak performance and sales success within the organization through team coaching.
- Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements.
- Implement and drive strategy to achieve sales targets and increase market share based on data.
Responsible for Sisow's top 100 customers and always looking for new business.
As Partner Manager, I focused on current integrations, software and onboarding of merchants. Providing the software with new innovative methods, drafting contracts with the compliance department up to the onboarding of the first merchant. Regular meetings and events are also part of this job.
Some of the parties I have worked with as Partner manager are: Worldline, Klarna, in3, SprayPay, AfterPay, KBC bank, Belfius bank, Rabobank, Twikey and ING.
In 2021, Sisow was taken over by Buckaroo. Supervising the takeover took 6 months. The working methods, customers, partners and ICT staff were informed and the relationship managers had a number of "trainings" which were also my last activities. In May 2021 I started a new adventure. Project ORANGE.